Getting your dog registered is an important routine but not one which is talked about often. Follow this sploot guide to know how you can go about getting that done in Bengaluru.
Steps to follow:
- Application form
- Residential proof
- Passport size photo of dog 3 copies ( latest )
- Photostat copy of vaccination card (vaccinated duly against Rabies disease )
- Aadhaar Card
- Certificate from a veterinary doctor that the pet has been sterilized and inoculated for rabies
- Undertaking from applicant as applicable
- Applicants shall approach their respective civic agencies (municipal/corporation/local body) of their respective area to obtain a license for pet dogs.
- Go to the respective office & meet the respective authority at the office. Applicants shall get the advice from the authority to be followed in order to register.
- Collect the applicable application form or write on a plain A4 paper as per advice.
- Submit the completed application form along with required documents as per our page.
- Authorities will check the submitted application and announce the fees / charges. Please pay and get the receipt. This application will be processed further.
- Once all the processes are over and the license is ready, the applicant gets notification from the department.
- Please follow the notification to get the license.