Getting your dog registered is an important routine but not one which is talked about often. Follow this sploot guide to know how you can go about getting that done in Gurugram.
Steps to follow:
- Get an application form from the municipal corporation of gurgaon.
Fill the application form and submit it with a registration fee of Rs 500.
- Along with the form, the pet parent must submit a sterilization certificate and certificate from a veterinary doctor stating that their pet has gotten his/her anti rabies vaccination.
- Every dog will be issued a token number with details of the owner. The token will be attached to the pet at all times.
- The license will have to be renewed every year for Rs 250.
- Any dog without a license and MCG issued token number may be taken away. The pet owner will have to pay a fine of Rs 50 per day until they get the license.