Dog registration in Gurugram is mandatory after the recent notice issued by the Municipal Corporation of Gurugram (MCG). Here's a step-by-step process on how to get your dog registered with the MCG along with the list of documents you need for dog registration.
Steps to follow:
- Get an application form from the municipal corporation of Gurgaon.
Fill out the application form and submit it with a registration fee of Rs 500.
- Aso for dog registration please have the following documents ready -
1. Identity Proof of Applicant (Pet-parent)
2. 1 Photograph of Dog with Owner
3. 2 Passport size photo of dog
4. Veterinary Health Certificate of Dog
5. Vaccination Certificate from a Veterinary doctor
6. Certificate of having performed sterilization from a Veterinary doctor (Optional, if less than 4 years of age)
- After you submit these documents, you'll get a call from the MCG's office claiming that the verification is done and you're required to come and collect the fee invoice.
- Once you've collected the fee invoice, all you need to do is go to the Old MCG office and pay the fees.
- After paying the fees, every dog will be issued a token number with details of the owner. The token will be attached to the pet at all times.
- The license will have to be renewed every year for Rs 250.
- Any dog without a license and MCG-issued token number may be taken into custody. The pet owner would have to pay a fine of Rs 50 per day until they get the registration done.